1. Scan QR code next to the scooter/bike
2. Go for a ride and have fun!
3. Return scooter/bike to the original lock
4. "End Ride" using the App
• Always wear safety equipment such as helmet, knee pads and elbow pads.
• Always wear a helmet when riding your scooter and keep the chinstrap securely buckled.
• A safety leash/lanyard should be securely attached between the scooter/bike and the rider at all times.
• Always wear shoes.
• Ride away from motor vehicles.
• Avoid sharp bumps, drainage grates, and sudden surface changes. Scooter may suddenly stop.
• Avoid streets and surfaces with water, sand, gravel, dirt, leaves, and other debris. Wet weather impairs traction, braking, and visibility.
• Avoid riding on surfaces with exposed soil, rocks and other debris that may contain hidden obstacles.
• Do not ride at night unless permitted by the riding facility and with proper lighting.
• Avoid excessive speed associated with downhill rides.
• Avoid excessively steep terrain. Do not steer straight down a slope, steer across sloped terrain.
• Adults must assist children with safe and proper riding
• Obey all local traffic and scooter riding laws and regulations.
• Watch out for pedestrians.
• Watch for other riders.
• Check and secure all fasteners before every ride.
• Adults must assist children with inspection of scooter/bike prior to riding.
• To be used under adult supervision.
• Observe all warning and use at your own risk.
• Scooters/Bikes: Ages 5+ and maximum rider weight of 220lbs (100kg).
When ending the ride remember to “Push down and hold the RED lock handle to end the ride” allowing the locking mechanism to fully close.
Make sure the scooter/bike is not obstructing the locking mechanism.