Railz is giving away: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize will consist of the “Winners Choice” of any one RAILZ Scooter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Entrants under the age of (18) must have authorization from parent or legal guardian. Employees as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor & Administrator: Railz LLC, 14015 East Olesen Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85262, USA
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes runs until December 31, 2016. ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. We reserve the right to shorten or extent the promotion period.
4. How to Enter:
a. By Email: During the Promotion Period, email firstname.lastname@example.org (“Promotion Website”) with a link to a completed video hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. The entry should include a valid email address. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential Grand Prize winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will select the potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, within 1 week of the end of promotion period. After the drawing date, the potential winner will be notified by email, he/she must respond within 1 week otherwise he/she forfeits the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. We reserve the right to not select an alternate winner. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by selecting from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize will consist of the “Winners Choice” of any one RAILZ Scooter
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrator’s sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right to substitute the prize or prize component for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, including but not limited to, all state, federal, and income taxes. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor & Administrator and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, limited liability companies, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, shareholders, directors, members, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, its agents’, and promotional partners’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Administrator’s or Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion. Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Administrator, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator.
12. Winner List: For a winner list, available after December 31, 2016, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners’ List, Railz Video Contest, 14015 East Olesen Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85262, USA
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, YouTube or Vimeo.